Linking Campaigns, Extending the Journey
- Unlock the power of JumpTXT® Media by linking campaigns and extending the journey. For example:
- Do a Text-2-Win program that then encourages opt-in to future communication.
- Drive traffic to the store by providing an in-store offer with custom PIN code to all new subscribers.
- Inform opted-in subscribers about upcoming product.
- Allow existing customers (with payment information already on file) to order products simply by texting in a keyword.
- Allow existing customers to refill a standing order by keyword.
- Open up e-commerce platforms so that JumpTXT® Media can automatically query product availability and customer status before finalizing the sale.
- Add a unique PIN to every product via packaging, or handout.
- Customer texts in PIN, answers qualifying questions, receives a reward – – e.g. entry into a contest, special offer, etc.
Linking Broadcast to Interaction
- Send a broadcast to your subscription list.
- Ask subscribers to reply OFFER to receive a special offer.
- Restrict the offer to only the mobile #’s who were sent the broadcast (eliminate fraud)
- Restrict the offer to a particular time period.
Optimize an Existing Process
- Link to existing back-end systems that run the business, for example:
- A wireless carrier may choose to offer a data top-up, or a roaming package.
- When customers accept the offer via SMS, JumpTXT® Media can connect to the carrier’s billing system, and add the SOC on behalf of the customer.
- This can drive significant revenue with minimal investment.
- Automate answers to simple questions. Transfer the customer to the Chat platform for more complex questions. For example:
- A municipality has residents text RECYCLE for info on recycling.
- The response could be “…Text 1 for schedule, Text 2 for hazardous, Text 3 for what goes in, Text 4 for all other questions…”
- Texting 1, 2, or 3 can be automated, potentially answering the most common questions cheaply and efficiently.
- Texting 4 would automatically ask what the issue is, then initiate a Chat session with an agent and forward the response.