At Impact Mobile we are always looking for the best of the best: talented people who are passionate about mobile technology, marketing, and exceptional customer experience. Impact Mobile is on an aggressive growth path with a team of creative, energetic people developing leading-edge technology solutions and services.
To inquire about career opportunities, please send your cover letter and resume to
Job Description: Vice-President, Client Services
IMImobile provides messaging and mobile engagement solutions to global enterprise clients. The VP Client Services will:
- Lead the Service Delivery team made up of professionals delivering services/solutions to our customer base
- Lead Product Management efforts to work with Sales, the Service Delivery team, and the IT and Development team to define and maintain a product roadmap to meet evolving market needs
- As a key part of the IMImobile Canada team leading the company’s operations in North America, be responsible for liaising with IMImobile UK and other global divisions to coordinate product development, marketing, and service delivery strategies
- Manage key vendor relations, including relationships with North American mobile carriers and aggregation partners
Candidate must have:
- At least 10 years experience in a technology company with time spent in product management and/or professional services/customer support
- At least 5 years of people management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with direct responsibility for reviewing and managing vendor contracts and relationships
- Experience with working with telecom providers (selling to/through, partnering with); relationships with Canadian wireless carriers an asset
- University or college degree in engineering or other technical field
- Preference will be given to those with experience/an understanding of telecom network operations
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description: Sales Director
IMImobile provides messaging and mobile engagement solutions to global enterprise clients. Looking for candidates as follows:
- Experienced Technical Sales prime with 5+ years experience in a hunting environment.
- Position will primarily be selling into Large Enterprises, focused on Customer Experience, Marketing, and Digital Business Transformation teams. Some knowledge of the I.T. organizations also helpful.
- Ability to work independently, but also provide guidance and leadership to internal delivery teams and product management.
- Proven experience with building a sales funnel, drafting and finalizing contracts, and providing overall account management.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Ability to interact at CxO level.
- Preference given to those with experience in the Canadian financial, retail, and/or utilities sectors.
Job Type: Full-time
No agencies, please.